6.23.2006

tagged by trouble.

five things in my refrigerator: minced garlic, two bottles of miller lite, a half-drunk bottle of riesling, an apple mixer, bottle of aspirin.

five things in my closet: box of pictures, broadway showcards, shoes, neck massager, sex box (massage oil, condoms, rope, lubricant, poppers, preparation h).

five things in my purse: i don't carry a purse, but if i did, i would keep in it: my cell phone, keys, cigarettes, lighter, vomit bag.

five things in my car: mouthwash, axe body spray, a googly-eyed hand puppet, a script, a harmonica

five people now tagged by me: well since i know four people on this blog and they've all been tagged, then i'm not tagging anyone. nya-nya.

p.s. i would like to formally suggest that we add "five things in your sex box" to the list of questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home