6.16.2006

my favorite deadly sin: sloth.

this was me last night.

i am proud to announce that i had the single laziest night of my life last night. i left work around 4:30, drove home, put on a 'friends' dvd, pushed play, and did not move until the next morning. not once. i didn't even pee. at one point i did get hungry, but my brother was already cooking something and offered to bring me some. i ate, he took out my dish, i changed the channel, then scratched myself for about 37 minutes.
i fell asleep around midnight to an infomercial (something about a magical clam opener or something. maybe i was having my vagina nightmare again). and woke up the next morning at 8 a.m. to my cell phone screaming in my ear. literally, my usual fetal position had somehow caused the antenna to firmly lodge itself inside my ear, and now i am deaf in my right ear from its alarm. i'm like a pretty elliott yamin.
so...that's a good 15 hours i spend completely inert.
i rock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Thanks for making me snork coffee out my nose.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home