6.09.2006

in case you care.

1) i am making my big return to the stage tonight in "get carter" for theater of the seventh sister. i haven't acted in nearly seven years.

2) i've decided to take kmoney's and trouble's advice and ended my fling, made a conscious effort to put charlie in my past, at least emotionally, and set aj straight on the realities of our relationship. my slate is clean.

3) i saw my good friend matty from high school last night. he's in town for the weekend. we spent three hours searching for any sign of attractive homosexual life in lancaster, only to find lots of beer and a plate of chicken parmesan from eatnpark.

4) because of our man hunt, i got zero sleep and am now falling out at my desk. i hope my boss doesn't walk in.

5) i'm starting to believe that two things cause apathy: not knowing enough, and knowing too much. when you know too much, it becomes overwhelming, because what the hell can you do? so you just read the newspaper, discuss your outrage with your friends, blog on it, and, every november, take your little robot ass down to the polls to cast your meaningless vote. i simply do not care anymore. i'm at the point where it would just be more fun to sit back and laugh while they run this overrated country into the ground. suh. nap.

that's it for now, kids. wish me broken legs tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I'm glad I could be part of your triumphant return to the theatre, and may I say, "YOU ARE FAB-U-LOUS!"

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home