8.13.2006

songs about bob[ulah].

another super-cool bob


same drill as on trouble's page: i give you the song title, you give me the artist. good luck!

but first....here are those simply entitled, "bob":

"bob" by ed's redeeming qualities
"bob" by primus
"bob" by weird al yankovic
"bob" by nofx

here we go:

"bob3"
"analog bob"
"song for bob dylan"
"bobby's girl"
"bobby's song"
"run bobby run"
"bobby brown goes to town"
"bobby franks"
"bobby jean"
"bobby know-it-all"
"viva bobby joe"
"me and bobby and bobby's brother"
"me and bobby mcgee"
"bob's crew"
"my friend bob"
"nobody beats my bob"

1 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Orange Dust
Aphex Twin
Marcie Blaine
The Roches
Lesley Gore
Frank Zappa
Billy Corgan
Bruce Springsteen
VooDoo Blue
The Equals
ABBA
Kris Kristofferson
Avail
Ed's Redeeming Qualities
Four Bitchin' Babes

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home