6.30.2006

will you know me?

looks like i lost my way
don't care what i do
or what i say
don't look at me, look away.
not much to see here, anyway.
but i try...

i try so hard to make you proud
you hear my voice
i scream out loud
and i could pick you
from a crowd
but you don't know me.
you don't know me.

i rip the page, it falls away
don't want to live the same way
day to day to day
today i'll take a stand
for something i believe in

i'll try so hard to make some sense
of what i've done without you since.
now the crowd has gotten dense
and you don't know me.
you don't know me.

sometimes i'm standing in the way
i don't know how to move
the day is over then
i lost it somewhere in between
the age of mary and nineteen
now it's back again
feels like i breathed
the wrong air inside of me
lover, set me free
as if it's easy
to be free.

that's all behind me anyway
now i live different way
i want to know what my ending will be
when its over,
will i make myself proud
will my voice be heard out loud
could you pick me from a crowd
will you know me?

will you know me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Baby, I strongly recommend you copyright your material before posting it on your blog.

Beautiful.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

well, thank you. i highly doubt someone would try to steal some song on some obscure blog, though. just in case, how do i copyright something?

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home