7.17.2006

raise white glove, slap, repeat...


i accept your challenge kmoney.

here is how it works: this is in two parts. the first ten questions will be fill-in-the-blanks. the categories are artist, album title, and year. one or more of these categories will be blank. that's where you come in. example: bjork, ________, 1993. the answer is: debut.

the second part is more difficult. i will display a song lyric, and you must name the artist, album title, song title, and year (in that order, please, to avoid confusion). example: "how can i go home with nothing to say?/i know you're going to look at me that way". then answer is ani difranco, out of range, you had time, 1994.

good luck! (you'll need it)

part one.

1) __________, screamadelica, 1991

2) songs in the key of life, stevie wonder, ________

3) damien rice, _________, 2003

4) __________, shadows and light, _________

5) __________, Vol. 4, 1972

6) steely dan, ___________, 1976

7) radiohead, my iron lung, ___________

8) lynyrd skynyrd, _____________, 1989

9) ____________, a night to remember, 1989

10) ___________, blood on the dance floor, __________

part two.

1) "crying all alone under the stands/was a piccolo player in the marching band/and one name read and nobody really cared/but a pretty little girl with a bow in her hair".

2) "and when you came home you'd always have some sorry excuse/half explaining to me like i'm just some kind of a fool"

3) "and you try to find yourself/in the abstractions of religion/and the cruelty of everyone else"

4) "and from the world you sent my girl/and from above you sent us love/and now she is mine"

5) "i saw her today, i saw her face/it was the face of love, and i knew i had to run away"

6) "even when you feel like your life is fading/i know that you'll go on forever/you're that good"

7) "children waiting for the day they feel good/happy birthday, happy birthday"

8) "someone finds salvation in everyone/and another only pain"

9) "you are a raging sea/i pull myself out everyday/i plea insanity/cause i can't leave but i can't stay"

10) "down in the heat/and the summer rain/of the automatic gauze of your memories"

6 Comments:

Blogger Kmoney said...

Tell you what Bob, because I cant prove that I havent cheated, I will refrain from answers. However, I offer a compromise. I happen to possess Scene It! - The DVD game, Music Edition. I shall bring it down with me Friday and we shall have our duel. Just need a DVD player and a TV.

It's on like Donkey Kong...

7:46 PM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

kmoney, i believe that you are chicken. besides, you think i knew all of these? nothing wrong with doing a little research...

8:19 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

I keep staring at these questions. Nothing, just nothing.

Guess I blew my load on the other quizzes, sorry.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

don't worry trouble. it happens to everyone. maybe you were nervous. maybe you had too much to drink. lol

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home